Saturday, April 28, 2012

There's Always the Beginning

Sophomore year of college is closing, it's insane. Last week I was graduating high school, now I'm planning my life until graduation. 


One Saturday I left the bubble and took a walk. I took a walk through a real neighborhood with flowers and cars and real people. Schoolwork, jobs, friends, and schedules somehow made me forget that there are real people in the world, and one day I'll be one of them.


Suddenly I realized that life is fast.


So fast that this year I have realized I am 19 years old and working my life away. 
I want to stop and smell the roses. I want to live a full life.
I want romance. I want adventures. I want to be stupid.


It's summer of 2012 and I'm in Nashville. 
Anything can happen and I don't want to be passive and wait for life to happen.
Now's the time. And I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment